I am always proactively looking for innovative solutions to my individual and business clients’ needs. Throughout all stages of the financial and business lifecycle, I aim to work closely with clients to become their long-term trusted adviser.
Business Advisory Partner
With extensive experience in professional practice, Christina has worked with a diverse group of small to medium privately held businesses across multiple industries. The clients range from start-up to mature companies. She has also worked with high net worth family groups.
Christina has advised individuals and companies on a range of specialised areas, including operational and tax structuring, the CGT small business concessions, employee share schemes, financial forecasting and banking reports. She has also assisted numerous foreign entities establish business operations in Australia.
Additionally, Christina has assisted many clients with transitioning their accounting and business procedures over to the cloud, giving them access to real-time data. This has enabled a more effective decision making process for business owners.
She has a special interest in keeping up to date with the various current technologies available and assisting clients with implementing and utilising relevant technology systems in their business. This has reduced time spent by business owners on their accounts function, allowing them to focus on their core business.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully advising on, and implementing, a restructuring plan for tax minimisation purposes for an Australian cloud infrastructure technology company looking to be acquired by a business process outsourcing multinational company located in the U.S.
- Delivering financial modelling including budgeting and cash flow forecasting, and detailed analysis and review for a construction company looking to obtain finance.
- Completing and implementing a tax plan for an expert waterproofing family business that resulted in approximately $40k in tax savings.
- Successfully setting up an Australian subsidiary of a multinational company that distributes drugs for people with rare diseases, in terms of structure, processes, accounting software, registration and reporting requirements and global tax compliance.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting with Bachelor of Applied Finance
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow Member of the Tax Institute in Australia
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.