As auditors we are in a unique position to effect positive outcomes for our clients, through our deep understanding of our clients’ business, enabling us to get to the heart of the real issues and find the best solution to effect change.
Audit and Assurance Partner
With over 10 years of professional experience, Kym has a diverse role at PKF across External Audit, Internal Audit, Independent Risk and Compliance Reviews, and Forensic Investigations for a wide range of entities and industries from the not-for-profit, large multinationals to those listed on the ASX.
Kym’s experience extends to clients operating in manufacturing, property services, importation and distribution of motor vehicles, retail, engineering, food and beverage, hospitality and gaming and technology.
Kym has an in-depth understanding of organisational risk, internal control, business processes and financial reporting which she applies in her service delivery to clients to achieve effectiveness, business improvement and real value.
Kym prides herself in her technical skills, work ethic and her personable and professional manner in working with clients, enabling her to get to the heart of the real issues affecting a business and find the best solution to effect change.
Recent examples of work include:
- Assisted with the development of a risk management framework for a large public company in the not for profit sector.
- Completed independent reviews on the effectiveness of governance frameworks for a number of large public companies in the not for profit sector.
- Completed a forensic review of sub-contractor payments for a large international infrastructure company.
- Successfully transitioned the external audit of a significant tertiary education provider from the Big 4 to PKF.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Economics
- Graduate Certificate in Chartered Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)