Understanding and practical solutions are key to treating people with respect and empathy during challenging situations
Business Recovery and Insolvency Partner
Jason has an extensive range of experience and knowledge in the various facets of insolvency and business turnaround with a particularly keen interest in advising business operators, managing companies, insolvency, forensic accounting and business valuation.
Jason helps clients navigate through complex issues and challenging times. Jason has specialised in corporate and personal insolvency since 2002. During his time, he has been involved in informal workouts and advisory where formal appointments were not appropriate.
As part of his role, Jason has undertaken investigations and pursued realisations of voidable and fraudulent transactions and prepared specialist reports for various stakeholders.
With insight and practical solutions, Jason treats people with respect and has empathy for those going through challenging situations.
Recent examples of work include:
- Informal workouts and advisory where formal appointments were not appropriate.
- Investigations and pursued realisations of voidable and fraudulent transactions and prepared specialist reports for various stakeholders.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Registered Liquidator
- Member of The Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)