Perth wealth - complaints policy

Propel your future

What to do if you have a complaint

We are committed to resolving your concerns. If you are not fully satisfied with any part of the service or advice you have received, for whatever reason, you should take the following steps:

Step 1: Contact your Adviser

If you have a complaint or are not satisfied with the advice or services provided to you, you should contact your

Adviser in the first instance and discuss your concerns with them. Most complaints can be resolved quickly and fairly at this stage.

Step 2: Complaints Manager

If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can request that the matter is escalated to or contact our Complaints Manager by:

Step 3: Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)

If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint or our decision, you may refer your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) at any time. AFCA offers a free independent dispute resolution service for consumer and small business complaints.

In writing

Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001

Online (external link):


1800 931 678 (free call)


[email protected]

Information about your rights can also be obtained from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission on 1300 300 630.

Our compensation arrangements

We have professional indemnity insurance cover in place and these arrangements comply with the requirements for compensation under the Corporations Act.

Our professional indemnity insurance is subject to terms and exclusions and generally covers claims arising from the actions of our current and former employees or authorised representatives whilst they acted on our behalf.

Subscribe to our newsletter


Propel your career

Learn more about Careers

Follow us

Find your closest office


Read our latest Clarity mag

View now

About the firm

Transparency reports