Join our team as a Senior Accountant with PKF Business Advisory
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Business Advisory Team. Whilst we say accountant in the job title, our accountants are far more than that. We are true business advisers, looking at the full spectrum of challenges a business owner is faced with. This is why more businesses choose PKF.
- Move away from compliance work and become a true business adviser.
- Builds rapport easily with colleagues and clients and develops trusting and gainful working relationships.
- Looking to work in a busy environment where you will be entrusted with a large workload whilst contributing to the overall success of the team and business.
We're looking for a Senior Accountant who has developed solid fundamentals and is able to prepare financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT or payroll tax returns but is ready to go beyond the numbers. Whilst compliance and tax planning is a service we offer our clients, they seek out our advice across a range of areas. They work with us as they know that we are on their team, helping them to get closer to their goals and achieve their Future of Choice through:
- Identifying clients' needs and value-added services that we can provide to a client and understanding how to source the right person to address those needs.
- Preparing sophisticated management reports.
- Preparing financial statements, tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT or payroll tax returns.
You'll also be involved in team training and mentoring with responsibilities to help grow your team's knowledge and contribute to the business as a whole.
We offer flexible working arrangements, a great team culture, Career mentorship, an exciting and diverse client base, training & development second-to-none and so much more!
Our team is energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving first-class service to our clients. We will provide a challenging but supportive environment, with exposure to a diverse cross-section of businesses, or the opportunity to specialise if preferred.
To see our employee benefits click here
We believe the human behind the resume is more important than the specifics of the credentials. We can teach you technical skills – we can’t teach you dedication, commitment, attention to detail and the way you show up overall.
If you don’t tick ALL of the boxes below but are keen and willing – please apply anyway!
- Ideally at least 4 years experience in business advisory services within a chartered accounting environment.
- CA / CPA Qualified (or studying).
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Team player able to work at pace, both collaboratively and autonomously
- Ability to meet deadlines by showing initiative and commitment
- A great communicator able to build relationship internally and with our clients
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability with an attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Acts with integrity, honesty, trust and respect
- Looking for a new role that comes with opportunity, challenge and a great team.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
What you need to apply
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this exciting role we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you’d be perfect for the role. Apply with your cover letter and CV.Apply now