Auditors - all levels
PKF NENW are looking for Auditors of varying levels to join our vibrant and dynamic team of professionals.
PKF NENW are looking for Auditors of varying levels to join our vibrant and dynamic team of professionals. The right candidate will play a key part in delivering audits to the firms many varied and interesting clients.
Considering a tree change?
Nestled in the heart of New South Wales, Tamworth offers a plethora of benefits that make it an idyllic destination for both work and play. With its captivating landscapes, including rolling hills, pristine rivers, and lush greenery, Tamworth provides a serene backdrop for a fulfilling life.
As part of our Audit Team, you will undertake a variety of work for PKF NENW's clients and provide them with excellent care and support, while working in a team focused on achieving the Firm's objectives and exceeding expectations.
- CA / CPA qualified / or studying.
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring skills.
- Experience working with a varied client portfolio with direct client liaison.
- 3 + years relevant experience.
- Tech savvy with a working knowledge of different accounting software.
- High level of integrity and a team player.
- High level of problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
PKF New England North West (NENW) is part of the PKF National and International network, yet locally owned and a leading firm in Tamworth and Walcha NSW, with an established and outstanding reputation.
- Assisting the Audit Team in the completion of risk-based audits.
- Ensuring the timely completion of audits and maintaining standards of quality and accuracy in audits.
- End to end audit experience including client management (Must be willing to do detailed testing of transactions and balances).
- Demonstrate an understanding of business structures and operations, and a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Ability to prepare a set of financial statements in accordance with current Australian Financial Reporting Framework
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to meet with management and stakeholders to discuss findings and audit outcomes.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the audit and accounting field in general.
- If you believe your qualifications may not entirely align with the specified criteria, we encourage you to submit your resume, as we welcome individuals of diverse audit expertise at all levels.
What you need to apply
To submit your application to the HR Team, email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter or to request further information.
Please ensure you hold Document Proof of Right to Work in Australia.Apply now
Meet the leadership team
Nestled in the heart of New South Wales, Tamworth offers a plethora of benefits that make it an idyllic destination for both work and play. With its captivating landscapes, including rolling hills, pristine rivers, and lush greenery, Tamworth provides a serene backdrop for a fulfilling life. Embracing a strong sense of community, the city hosts a range of cultural events and festivals that celebrate its rich history and artistic spirit, fostering connections among residents and newcomers alike.
Tamworth's warm and welcoming atmosphere extends beyond its landscapes, as locals take pride in their friendly demeanor and hospitality. Enjoy a balanced lifestyle with access to modern amenities, incredible wine bars, restaurants, sporting clubs, networking groups, excellent public and private schools, and healthcare facilities, all while indulging in outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, and horseback riding. For those seeking a harmonious blend of professional growth and quality living, only a few hours from the coast and a short 1-hour plane trip to Sydney, Tamworth stands as a charming and vibrant haven.