I help business owners build and protect their wealth, giving them the confidence to make the right financial decisions.
Partner - Business Advisory
Tom has been providing clients with business and corporate advice for over 25 years.
His career has spanned the commercial sector in banking and finance, and over 20 years in the professional practice arena; firstly with a large international firm and most recently with PKF Australia.
He has played a strategic and leading role in the firm’s growth in Queensland including the strengthening and broadening of services. He specialises in undertaking corporate advisory work including expert reports for due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, and has prepared investigating accountant’s reports for publicly listed and private companies.
Tom has specialist expertise in the Manufacturing, Property development, Debt Collection & credit reporting, Franchising, Motor vehicle dealerships and the gaming and hospitality industries.
Recent examples of work include:
- In conjunction with a wealth advisor, he has assisted clients with establishing an investment account within a managed discretionary account
- While not a financial advisor, Tom is passionate about ensuring his clients have access to the best financial planning advice and acts as an intermediary between a client’s tax and business structuring advisor and wealth advisor
- Delivered and implemented cash flow forecasting and financial modelling to show clients their overall net position and add value to the client’s overall advisor experience
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Queensland
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent