I really enjoy building strong relationships with my clients as well as giving them insights to help with long-term planning.
Associate Director - Business Advisory
Susan has over 25 years’ experience in the accounting profession providing expert advice to small and medium-sized businesses in all areas of taxation, financial reporting, business structure, superannuation, and retirement planning.
Susan is highly regarded by her clients for her ability to understand their business’s financial position, providing decision support and helping business owners make key informed decisions. She is a trusted adviser and enjoys building strong relationships with clients to help them get the best outcomes possible.
Recent examples of work include:
- Converting a consulting business from paper records to a fully integrated Cloud-based accounting system
- Helping an IT security consulting firm manage cash flow, working capital and growth
- Strategic monthly management reporting to the Board of Directors for an architecture firm
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business - Queensland University of Technology
- A Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)