Antoinette works primarily in Business Services and Tax and is based in our Adelaide office.
With more than 25 years of experience, her speciality is assisting small to medium sized enterprises with various tax planning issues and income tax advice.
The industry sectors Antoinette is most heavily involved with include the Not for Profit sector, the legal profession, medical, building and construction, property and investment.
She is committed to tailoring solutions to specifically meet the needs of her clients, enabling them to not only reach but exceed their goals.
As the Chairperson of the PKF Adelaide Foundation, Antoinette is passionate about giving back to her community and helping charitable groups. The Foundation supports family-focused organisations in the community to assist the less fortunate and build a stronger future for generations to come. The Foundation was recently awarded Community Engagement Program of the Year 2018 at the SMSF Adviser Awards.
She also delivers the Financial Literacy Programme for women experiencing family and domestic violence in partnership with the Zahra Foundation Australia.
When Antoinette isn't working she enjoys spending time with family, especially cheering on her sons at sporting events.
Some of Antoinette’s key assignments have included:
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of succession strategies for family owned businesses
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of estate planning
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of property developments
- Undertaking ATO Comprehensive Risk reviews and tax compliance reviews for clients in the areas of Income Tax, GST, FBT, CGT and Industry based benchmark reviews
- Advising clients in relation to Centrelink, assisting with reviews, including attendance at Tribunal hearings.
- Board Member, Women's Safety Services South Australia Finance and Audit Committee
Antoinette is a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), a Fellow of the Taxation Institute and holds a Registered Tax Agent license.