Antoinette’s greatest quality is her outstanding personal skills and the ability to enhance her client relationships. She has managed to follow us closely and always push us a little further, which is invaluable.
CEO, Women's Safety Services SA
With more than 25 years' experience, Antoinette works primarily in Tax, Accounting and Business Services specialising in small to medium-sized enterprises, professional clients and Not-For-Profit organisations. She helps clients with tax planning issues and income tax advice.
Antoinette is committed about tailoring solutions to specifically meet the needs of her clients, enabling them to not only reach but exceed their goals.
As the Chairperson of the PKF Adelaide Foundation, Antoinette is passionate about giving back to her community and helping organisations in the Not-For-Profit sector. She has filled this role since the Foundation's inception over seven years ago and her drive to make a difference to organisations with a family focus is widely acknowledged. The PKF Adelaide Foundation was recently awarded the Community Engagement Program of the Year 2018 at the SMSF Adviser Awards.
Antoinette also delivers the Financial Literacy Programme for women experiencing family and domestic violence in partnership with the Zahra Foundation Australia. Her work for Zahra is on a pro bono basis.
Commencing employment with a second tier practice of chartered accountants in February 1989 as a taxation clerk in the business services area of the firm, Antoinette completed the Institute of Chartered Accountants professional year program in 1993 and was admitted as an Associate. She then joined PKF Adelaide in September 1995 as a senior business services accountant. Antoinette was appointed Partner in 2000.
Recent examples of work include:
- As Chair of the PKF Adelaide Foundation Antoinette has helped raise over $300,000 and assisted over 50 organisations
- Advising a large not-for-profit organisation in the merger of over ten sites and programs
- Providing project management services to a prominent funeral home as they constructed a chapel seating over 400 people. It is the largest of its kind in South Australia.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy, University of South Australia
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Chartered Tax Adviser and Fellow of the Tax Institute
- Registered Tax Agent
- Chairperson, PKF Adelaide Foundation
- Member, Women’s Safety Services South Australia Finance and Audit Committee