Equity capital raising
PKF Corporate Finance can assist you to source the right capital at the right price - whether it’s for a new business or to grow an existing one, or to finance the commercialisation of technology or property developments.
We undertake regular discussions with a large number of investors including private, institutional and global organizations as well as private equity firms. These discussions give us excellent insight with respect to their investment appetites as well as their acquisition and divestment goals.
We have significant experience in advising client on funding strategies at various stages of the business lifecycle including accessing capital from the following sources:
- Venture capital
- Private equity
- Family Offices and High Net Worth Individuals
- Property Funding – equity and debt
- Mezzanine Finance
- Debt Capital Markets – corporate bonds
- Equity Capital Markets - initial public offerings (IPOs).
We have excellent working relationships with a wide range of investors and financiers.
Cross Border Capability
PKF Corporate Finance has team of corporate finance professionals in key markets in Asia, UK & Europe, North America and South America. We work closely with these teams to access capital from offshore markets where appropriate.
We can assist you with specialised capital raising transactions such as:
- Initial Public Offerings
- Private Equity funded deals
- Management Buy-Outs or Management Buy-Ins
Before companies commence the capital raising process it is important that they are:
- Investor ready – they have the fundamentals in place that investors and financier require before they invest
- Attractive as possible to ensure that capital is raised on suitable terms.
We will work closely to ensure that your business is investor ready by evaluating and advising you on:
- Stage of business development
- Financial performance of the business
- Growth prospects
- Competitive position
- Existing financial structure and position
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Corporate structure
- Existing capital structure
We can assist in many areas of the capital raising process to improve your chances of a successful capital raising while also relieving your firm of the administrative burden of the process including:
- Valuation analysis and reports
- Assistance with preparation or refinement of business plans
- Preparation of financial models
- Assistance with preparation or refinement of financial forecasts and projections
- Advice on alternative funding structures
- Identify most suitable capital providers
- Appointment and management of other advisors
- Preparation of investment teasers
- Preparation of offer documents - Information Memorandum, Prospectus or Product Disclosure Statement
- Management of the overall investor / financier due diligence process (financial, legal, commercial, regulatory and HR)
- Negotiate with preferred investors / financiers
- Advice on the key terms of the funding agreement
- Management of the completion process