Robert heads the Business Recovery and Insolvency team at PKF Adelaide.
Robert’s areas of specialty include Insolvency and Turnaround, Business Structures, Taxation, Research & Development, and Management Reporting.
He has spent time seconded to an ASX listed petroleum company where he was part of implementing a new accounting and procedural system.
Robert is also the Bursar for a residential University College with duties, including reporting to the Board, cash flow reporting and forecasting, maintaining contracts, arranging borrowings and assisting with capital projects.
When he isn’t working, Robert enjoys spending time with his family and keeping fit through outdoor activities, including soccer, cycling and hiking in the SA Hiking Challenge for charity.
Some of Robert’s key assignments have included:
- Insolvency work including Receiverships, Voluntary Liquidations, Administrations and pre insolvency turnarounds
- Management reporting including forecasting for entities from family businesses to primary production entities, professional practices to public companies
- Advising in relation to the tax consequences and structuring of business sales and acquisitions
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of succession strategies for family owned businesses
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of estate planning
- Undertaking tax compliance reviews for clients in the areas of Income Tax, GST, FBT, CGT and the R&D Tax Incentive
Robert is a registered Tax Agent, a Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association, and a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).