Great companies deserve great financial services. I take stock of my clients’ needs to provide the best service possible, with a holistic approach that helps them to achieve their goals across all aspects of their business.
Business Advisory - Principal
With over 10 years business advisory experience, Rebecca is an expert in business process improvement, management consulting, strategic planning, budgeting and reporting, cash flow management, taxation compliance and outsourced financial services.
Rebecca’s client-base is made up of a variety of small business owners and this is where her passion lies. Many of these businesses are family businesses, giving Rebecca the opportunity to get a first-hand understanding of what lies behind the motivations of the business and the opportunity to be hands on and work closely with owners on decision making and business planning. With many the goal is to spend more time with their family which Rebecca helps them achieve.
Rebecca’s professional background includes five years working for a “Big 4” firm before joining the PKF family. She acts for a diverse range of businesses and professionals in industries such as health & fitness, construction, hospitality, health care, professional services and mining.
Rebecca’s achievements are recognized by the business community and she has achieved finalist status in the Hunter Business Awards ‘Young Business Executive’ in 2019.
Recent examples of work include:
- Consulting to a start up business in the fitness industry, establishing strategic goals, improving processes and procedures and developing a strategic growth plan to facilitate expansion
- Implementing and facilitating the roll out of a new operating model for the finance division at the University of Newcastle including improving key processes and systems to allow greater efficiencies
- Helping business owners through ATO reviews, minimising tax debt and restructuring to achieve an optimal business structure
- Advising business owners on how to become ‘sale ready’ so the business is optimised when the time is right for a management buy-out or private sale
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Advanced Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)