Nicole is our resident technical and taxation specialist. Her specialist areas are: Division 7A, employee share schemes and small business CGT concessions.
Nicole aims to deliver taxation services and associated advice to add value and go beyond compliance. Nicole has developed a diverse technical expertise including:
- Income tax advice;
- Financial reporting;
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Business advisory
- Business structuring, restructuring and succession planning.
Nicole is based in our Adelaide office. Having an in-depth awareness of the issues affecting business, Nicole has successfully advised mining clients on maximising tax opportunities, improving business services, succession planning and employee share scheme strategies.
When Nicole isn't working, she spends her time with family and especially enjoys baking and thermomixing.
Some of Nicole’s key assignments have included:
- Advising clients in relation to the small business CGT concessions
- Advising clients in relation to Division 7A
- Advising in relation to international tax matters
- Advising in relation to the tax consequences and structuring of business sales
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of succession strategies for family owned businesses
- Advising mining and exploration clients on maximising tax opportunities
- CFO services for an ASX listed company
- Preparation of General Purpose financial Accounts for ASX listed company, public companies and other incorporated entity
- Being involved in the listing of various clients on the ASX.
Nicole is an Associate of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), an Associate of the Taxation Institute, and is a Registered Tax Agent.
Nicole is on the Professional Development Committee of the Taxation Institute and has presented various papers and sessions as a Taxation Institute representative.