I am passionate about developing long standing relationships with my clients; forming this trusted partnership is critical to the successful achievement of my clients' goals.
Partner - Audit and Assurance
Tim has over 15 years of experience in a combination of audit, corporate consulting and professional services roles.
Whether it is for a listed company, large proprietary or not-for-profit entity, Tim provides a high quality, commercial approach to professional service. With his ranging business skill set and experience, he offers support and advice that adds value to businesses at all stages of the corporate life cycle.
Tim has served as the Chairman of a not-for-profit entity and acts in an advisory capacity to multiple boards. He has completed several successful CFO and corporate consulting roles in Queensland-based companies.
Recent examples of Tim’s engagements include:
- Successfully lead a large scale financial due diligence for an international acquisition by an ASX listed entity
- Effectively undertook a commercial role as CFO of a large not for profit including the oversight of a major construction project
- Successfully lead the audit of a large-scale multinational group which operates in over 90 countries, incorporating several other PKF offices worldwide into the engagement
- Participated in the due diligence committee and provided independent accountant reports for a successful IPO
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Electronic Commerce – University of Queensland
- Member, CPA Australia
- Affiliate Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor