Dom is Managing Partner of the PKF Adelaide office and works in Tax, Accounting and Business Services. With more than 15 years of experience, Dom has a particular interest in taxation issues involving the development and leasing of residential and commercial property. This specialisation has seen him develop extensive knowledge across GST, Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax advice as it applies to property.
Covering the full spectrum of PKF clients, Dom works to service small to medium enterprises through to the specific issues faced by professional clients across a range of industries.
He has incorporated his admiration for real estate as well as his professional knowledge through his involvement in the successful syndication of several Adelaide CBD properties.
When he isn’t working, Dom enjoys socialising and jogging - his most recent success is the completion of the New York Marathon.
Some of Dom’s key assignments have included:
- Advising in respect of acquisitions and mergers
- Advising in relation to the tax consequences and structuring of business sales
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of succession strategies for family-owned businesses
- Advising in relation to the tax aspects of property developments and investments
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (University of South Australia)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Certified Tax Adviser - The Tax Institute
- Fellow of The Tax Institute
- Registered Tax Agent
- Authorised Representative - ClearSky Properties Pty Ltd
- Director of PKF Australia Limited
- Director of FlightSafety International Australia Pty Ltd
- Founder and Trustee of PKF Adelaide Foundation
- Board member Peter Couche Foundation
- Council member of Saint Peter's Woodlands
- Director of numerous Private Companies