My passion is working closely with clients to ensure the success of their business. I don’t see value in having an accountant that you speak with once or twice a year, the relationship I build with my clients is one far beyond that.
Business Advisory Partner
Chad is a Partner at PKF Australia with more than 15 years of experience in accounting and business advisory.
Chad’s focus is working very closely with business owners to help them achieve their goals and live the life they want to live by truly understanding their goals and making sure that the family unit is protected and set up for success.
More specifically, Chad’s expertise includes business growth, strategic planning, governance and structure, succession and exit, estate planning, cash flow planning, business reporting and tax.
Chad’s experience is across many industries including but not limited to Professional Services, Manufacturing, Medical, Wineries, Construction, Sales and Service, Hospitality and Import Businesses.
Recent examples of work include:
- Helped guide a business owner client move from debt through to philanthropy
- Helped guide a business owner through a sale that almost doubled his expected sale price
- Helped guide a business owner through a succession event that took him from doing everything to his current role as a director and mentor
- Helped set up, structure and guide a financial services business that has experienced outstanding growth through turbulent times for the industry
- Helped many businesses through strategic planning to understand how to significantly increase revenue and profit, build the action plan and get results
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).