We are looking for an incredible candidate for an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing and most dynamic teams within PKF.
This is not your traditional accounting role.
We are seeking a talented individual with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to join the Workplace Assurance arm of our Governance, Risk and Compliance Team at PKF.
Our team supports our clients in ensuring they comply with complex wage, industrial, workplace and culture obligations. Our team represents an impressive suite of blue chip national and international corporations. You will have the opportunity to work directly with senior members of these major corporations.
An opportunity also exists to broaden your skills through working on a diverse range of governance and risk assignments including internal audit projects, fraud and regulatory investigations, and modern slavery reviews.
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading team and work directly on complex and interesting engagements with some of Australia’s most well-known brands and organisations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, commerce, economics, law, or similar field.
- A strong willingness to learn and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Highly value communications and client experience.
- Do your best work in a fast paced, agile and dynamic team.
- Previous experience working in audit, risk or compliance would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Data analytics experience (IDEA, Power BI, Tableau etc.) would also be highly regarded.
- Are keen to take your career to the next level supported by a team and firm that will consistently back you; and
- We promote and embrace a distributed workforce, and location flexibility.
PKF is a leader in the provision of these services, and we are growing. More employees and companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen. We make a dedicated investment commitment in our people.
Our Governance, Risk and Compliance Team is made up of highly motivated and dedicated individuals that are dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We will provide a challenging but supportive environment, with exposure to a diverse cross section of businesses, or the opportunity to specialise if preferred.
At PKF, we create a positive environment that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential.
- Competitive remuneration package, including 5 weeks of annual leave, 2 additional long weekends, and the day of your birthday off.
- Exceptional opportunity for career development and progression.
- Opportunity for secondment in PKF offices overseas.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Work/Life balance encouraged.
- Friendly culture and team events.
- Study support and training.
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment.
- Fitness passport available.
- Well-being initiatives; and
- Employee referral cash bonuses.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply here with your cover letter and CV.