Join our team as Team Coordinator at PKF
We are currently seeking a Team Coordinator to join our Upper Hunter Business Advisory Team.
We are currently seeking a Team Coordinator to join our Upper Hutner Business Advisory Team.
A Team Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting the administration team and other business unit team members in all areas of administration support.
At PKF, we create a positive environment that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We offer:
- Exceptional opportunity for career development and progression.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Work/Life balance encouraged.
- Friendly culture and team events (Christmas parties, Melbourne Cup, birthdays etc.).
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Employee referral cash bonus.
Our team is energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving first-class service to our clients. We will provide a challenging but supportive environment, with exposure to a diverse cross-section of businesses, or the opportunity to specialise if preferred.
To see our employee benefits click here
- General administrative support including typing and finalisation of correspondence.
- Recording and processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Receive and screen telephone calls for senior accounting staff.
- Diary and meeting management for senior accounting staff.
- Maintenance of APS database including, updating, adding clients and referral tracking.
- Coordination of business unit travel arrangements.
- Coordination of business unit training arrangements including catering.
- Preparation of internal accounting requirements - payment requests and travel claims.
- Typing, recording, processing, and lodging of annual company review letters, tax assessments, ASIC notices, and incorporation of companies.
- Preparation of wrap ups of ITR's and financials.
- Process ABN and TFN applications.
- Prepare and finalise mail outs.
- Provide back up administration assistance for other business unit Team Coordinators if required.
- Typing, photocopying, faxing, binding, collating, and printing as required.
- Assistance with end of month billing, including downloading billing reports, preparing invoices, finalising and emailing bills to clients.
- Any other accountabilities or duties as directed by your supervisor which are within the limits of the employee's skill, competence, and training.
What you need to apply
- Integrity, honesty, trust & respect.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Team player and excellent initiative (self starter).
- Committed to quality and managing risk.
- Is accountable and take personal responsibility.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience (including qualifications and professional association memberships):
- Ideally at least 2 years experience as an Administration Assistant.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
Sounds good? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter.Apply now