Join our team as an Audit Manager at PKF Adelaide
Our Adelaide Assurance and Audit division is seeking a dynamic, energetic and experienced Audit Manager to join the CBD based team. Reporting to the Audit and Assurance Director you will ideally you have at least 5 years of experience, the ability to produce high quality written advice and reports and the capability to think laterally. This role would suit a CA qualified professional with experience in external audit, looking for an opportunity to progress their career in a global chartered accounting firm.
- Pathway to Partnership: This role provides a pathway to partnership for the successful applicant
- Competitive pay: We offer competitive pay structures and reward great performance through bonus arrangements, salary packing, fee generation and more.
- Health perks: We offer a range of wellness benefits to help you get the most out of life, including social work events, employee assistance programs and annual flu vaccinations.
- A dynamic team environment: Our size and structure mean you won’t get lost in the crowd.
- International opportunities: As part of the globally respected PKF brand you will have the opportunity to develop your career through international secondment opportunities in over 400 cities. There are no limits to where you can go!
What you need to apply
• CA qualified or equivalent
• 5+ years' experience in Professional Services
• A sound grasp of CaseWare
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Be able to work collaboratively with others and autonomously
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
• Well-developed organisational and time management skillsApply now