Audit Assistant Manager - Manager
These roles come with opportunity, challenge and a great team. You will be contributing to the team from day one and must be able to demonstrate the skills, motivation and commitment required to work on a wide range for technically challenging audit and assurance audit engagements across a multitude of industries. You will have access to best practice data analytics for audit methodologies to ensure your clients and our team obtain the best outcomes.
We set high standards, but don't just look at technical ability. As an Audit team member you will be a passionate, talented individual with an ability to lead. Your main focus will be planning, executing and finalising all areas of audit assignments alongside our Director and Partners to deliver an exceptional client experience.
At PKF Melbourne, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional financial solutions.
Our team have the knowledge and skillset to help you succeed in your career. We offer challenging and rewarding careers across a broad range of accounting disciplines.
We are not your typical accounting firm and whilst we share one vison, we are an independently branded network across Australia and Globally.
Working at PKF Melbourne opens doors to opportunities that have an impact on a local and global level and provide unlimited opportunities to where you can go.
- Between 4 to 7 years' audit experience
- CA qualified (or studying)
- Strong technical knowledge of the auditing standards and accounting standards
- Significant client interaction
- Team player able to work at pace and under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate a leadership/coaching style
- A great communicator able to build relationships internally and with our clients
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability with an attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of accounting software
- Excellent English language skills
- Acts with integrity, honesty, trust and respect
PKF Melbourne is an endorsed employer for women
What you need to apply
To submit your application to the HR Team, click the Apply button at the top of the screen
Please ensure you hold Document Proof of Right to Work in AustraliaApply now