I work closely with owners of businesses, I am aware of the need to provide relevant and timely advice throughout the life cycle of a business.
Business Advisory Partner
Having worked for the firm for more than 30 years, George has built up a vast knowledge and experience in accounting and business advisory services. George services his clients with a specialist understanding of boutique and medium sized businesses.
Building long term trust, George facilitates all his clients with respect and understanding. George is also a registered company auditor enabling him to service his clients in cross-divisional areas. His experience and expertise also extends to providing accounting and taxation advice to large and small businesses, with a focus on privately owned and family groups.
The ethos of the firm has been for partners to always be available for their clients and George strongly endorses this culture. Because George works closely with the principals of his clients he is aware of the need to provide relevant and timely advice throughout the life cycle of the business.
George sits on many advisory boards within the firm and externally which assists him in an understanding of his client’s businesses. In addition, George also completes pro bono work for several clients.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully delivering a detailed financial modelling analysis for the restructure and refinance for a large company.
- Implementing a detailed costing model for a large construction company.
- Undertaking a full restructure of a large business with operations in Singapore, New Zealand and USA.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Economics at Monash University (Accountancy)
- Member of CPA Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Company Auditor
- CA ANZ
- Registered SMSF