Bob is a part of our Business Advisory team and is based in Sydney.
With more than 35 years of experience in the accounting profession, Bob has extensive experience providing accounting, audit, and taxation advice to his clients.
Bob’s experience includes more than 30 years as a Partner in Sydney CBD firms, and he has acted for a diverse range of businesses, professionals and other individuals.
He also provides input to his clients’ business decision making on issues relating to business structure, financing, cash flow, management reporting and cost containment to clients from a broad range of industry sectors.
Bob also has expertise in Forensic Accounting Services where he has experience in the following areas:
- Preparation of valuations of companies and businesses for the purposes of purchase and sale, disputes and family law matters
- Audit and Due Diligence reports in regard to many and varied businesses
- Preparation of reports covering economic loss relating to personal injury, business interruption and commercial disputes
- Preparation of reports relating to disputes between professionals and clients
- Acting as an Expert Witness in various Courts and matters
Bob is a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), a Registered Auditor, and a Registered Tax Agent.