Join our team as a Senior Tax Consultant
at PKF Brisbane
We are looking for a Senior Tax Consultant to join our Taxation division in our Brisbane CBD office. Our Taxation team provides tax advisory and compliance services, assisting individuals and businesses to understand and manage the vagaries of state, federal and international tax.
PKF Brisbane is one of Brisbane's fastest-growing accounting firms. We are a member firm of PKF International with offices in over 440 cities and 150 countries worldwide. We are a leading provider of business services, audit, superannuation, tax and specialist services to clients locally and internationally.
- Working closely with a Tax Partner and Manager to ensure client work is completed to a high standard
- Preparation and/or review of company income tax returns as well as other tax returns such as Trusts and Individuals
- Preparation and/or review of Tax Effect Accounting calculations
- Preparation and/or review of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements
- Research and preparation of advice or position papers on a wide range of tax issues
What you need to apply
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed an accounting degree (BCom or BBus), with a dual law degree also considered favourably
- Possess 3+ years' experience working in a corporate tax team in an accounting firm
- Have either completed or be well advanced in completing the CA program or Masters of Tax
- Display great communication skills and be able to establish long-lasting relationships with clients
- Be able to work independently or as part of a larger engagement team