Join our team as an Intermediate Accountant
at PKF Brisbane
We are looking for an enthusiastic Intermediate Accountant to join our growing Business Services team in our CBD office. Our Business Services team is an integrated group of specialists that deliver services specifically developed and tailored to each business, providing clients with sound financial strategies, reporting and governance. We can act as an outsourced role on the client’s management team, helping clients to develop better relationships with key stakeholders such as their banks and financiers.
PKF Brisbane is located in the Brisbane CBD, and is a member firm of PKF International with offices in over 440 cities and 150 countries worldwide. We are a leading provider of business services, audit, superannuation, tax and specialist services to clients locally and internationally.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSFs
- Preparing FBT returns
- Preparing BASs and IASs
What you need to apply
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed an accounting degree (BCom or BBus)
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' experience working in business services in an accounting firm
- Have begun the CA program, and be expected to complete the program in due course
- Be able to work independently or as part of a larger engagement team