Join our team as a Business Advisory Assistant Manager with PKF Business Advisory
Do you share our passion for progress? PKF is a leader in the mid-market and, despite the recent pandemic, we’re not following the same trajectory as some of our bigger competitors; we’re growing at an impressive rate. More and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen. We pride ourselves on our people so investing in them makes sense, and we do it well. We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join our Newcastle team.
You will be contributing to the team from day one and must be able to demonstrate the skills, motivation and commitment required to work on a wide range for technically challenging engagements across a multitude of industries. You will gain experience working with a diverse range of clients and assignments; with our 13 specialist business units; and you will grow with our dedicated training and mentoring programs
We set high standards, but don’t just look at technical ability, as an Assistant Manager you’ll be a passionate, talented individual who enjoys leading teams. Your main focus will be ensuring each engagement is well planned and executed. You will enjoy problem solving alongside our Partners to deliver an exceptional client experience.
In return, we offer flexible working arrangements, an Additional day of ‘free leave’ on your birthday, a great team culture, Career mentorship from award-winning mentors, training & development second-to-none and so much more!
Our team is energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We will provide a challenging but supportive environment, with exposure to a diverse cross section of businesses, or the opportunity to specialise if preferred.
To see our employee benefits click here
What you need to apply
We believe the human behind the resume is more important that the specifics of the credentials. We can teach you technical skills – we can’t teach you dedication, commitment, attention to detail and the way you show up overall.
If you don’t tick ALL of the boxes below, but are keen and willing – please apply anyway!
- Having 5+ years experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Team player able to work at pace
- Ability to meet deadlines by showing initiative and commitment
- A great communicator able to build relationship internally and with our clients
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability with an attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills
- Acts with integrity, honesty, trust and respect
- Looking for a new role that comes with opportunity, challenge and a great team.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint