In bringing a relationship-centric approach to my work, I aim to make the topic of tax a less daunting one for my team, clients and other accountants.
Tax - Principal
Having worked within the tax and accounting industry for over 13 years, Victoria brings a strong technical skillset, backed by commercial knowledge, to deliver high quality service to clients.
As a tax specialist, Victoria works to demystify the complexity of tax for her clients, becoming their trusted adviser and submerging herself in their business, helping to gain a unique perspective on their tax issues and investigating how she can get the best outcome.
Victoria has extensive experience providing specialist advice within the financial and professional services, construction and medical practice industries.
It is all about adding value for Victoria, finding her passion in developing long term relationships and providing tailored advice, nothing makes her happier than solving a problem that allows her clients to achieve their goals.
Beginning her career in Newcastle, Victoria first made the step to PKF in early 2017. Having completed the firm’s Thrive and Lead program, she flourishes in the mid-tier environment, providing technical tax support to PKF advisers and clients.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successful private ruling application for a financial services company that expanded on precedent for the treatment of their client books.
- Discussion paper advising the tax effective structure of a proposed sale transaction.
- Acting for an ASX200 company in a tax accountant capacity and representing the company in ATO and industry forums.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountant’s Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Affiliate member of Tax Institute