Dedicated to keeping pace with a constantly evolving environment and delivering accurate and relevant solutions for clients, supported by expert, up to date knowledge.
Business Advisory Partner
Shane has over 18 years’ experience in both Professional Services and Industry.
Shane works closely with his clients in their strategic direction of the business and assists with the ongoing management acting as a CFO type role for them. His clients consist predominately of SME’s, starts ups and emerging businesses. Shane assists his clients in the growth phase of the business and supports them in their business structure. In addition to this work, Shane provides more value to his clients by facilitating in forecasting and business restructuring. This allows his clients to see potential growth within their business or where needs improvement.
During this time Shane has developed a strong knowledge base across a diverse range of industries including high net wealth individuals, family business, SMEs, professional services, manufacturing, retailers and wholesalers. Shane’s client base has been predominantly built around privately owned businesses. Shane has a direct and innovative approach and is valued for his transparency and dedication to his clients.
His experience over these industries has enabled him to gain expertise in various accounting and business advisory fields including tax and compliance services, internal management accounting and advisory, including chairing Board meetings, and structure advice. His specialist knowledge covers business improvement, management consulting, strategic planning, succession planning and business valuation.
Recent examples of work include:
- Auditing Australian Financial Services Licences, Public Companies, foreign owned subsidiaries, professional service firms and trust account auditing
- Advising clients on strategic direction, funding and financial risk management
- Forecasting, performance management and reporting
- Acting as a trustee for real estate agents providing another value add for his clients.
Shane is aware of the importance of keeping pace with a constantly evolving environment and is committed to offering clients informed and professional services. Shane’s priority is always to provide a service that is tailored to each business and individual.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Director
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)