The borrowing landscape has evolved rapidly and the options available for businesses and individuals is more extensive than ever. Having a debt expert, who understands your business and your aspirations and who is focused on your best interest working alongside you has never been more important.
Corporate Finance Director
Peter is an accomplished debt professional, with over 30 years’ experience in banking and finance and several years’ operating his own debt advisory and finance broking business. Previously to PKF Peter worked in a variety of executive roles at NAB, ANZ, GE Capital and Bankwest.
He has worked closely with small, mid-sized and large businesses in a wide variety of industries, including business services, manufacturing, childcare, education, property, retail, hospitality and contracting. With a focus on understanding their business goals and finding the best possible debt solution for them.
Having a genuine interest in his client’s success and a desire to spend time understanding their business, their goals and capabilities and a willingness to share his ideas and advice on debt structures are the things that Peters clients value.
Recent examples of work include:
- Advisory work with a multi-site property developer
- Finance scenario testing for multiple commercial property purchases
- Multiple residential property investment placements
- Finance scenario testing, sensitivity analysis and advisory work for several business acquisitions
Qualifications and memberships:
- Master of Management (MGSM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MGSM)
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate in Financial Markets (SIA)
- Member of Mortgage and Finance Association Australia
- Member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority