The speed at which organisations move is crucial to being prepared for the next emerging risk. Organisations are now recognising the benefit of being on the front-foot as recovery time is proving to shorten with time.
Audit and Assurance Key Accounts Manager
Key Accounts Manager
Melissa is the Key Accounts Manager of our Audit and Assurance practice responsible for the planning and delivery of effective strategies of our key priority clients.
With over ten years’ experience in professional services, including experience in a ‘Big 4’ firm, Melissa has an appreciation of different working environments and frequently draws on her prior experience working with projects in financial institutions.
Melissa brings diverse and significant experience in managing large scale projects and establishing insights and trends through the use of data analytics.
She is a Certified Fraud Examiner, passionate in her approach to deliver different perspectives in the achievement of clients’ goals and is trusted to meet project deadlines.
Recent examples of work include:
- Compliance and assurance projects providing confidence to stakeholders and protecting the reputation of organisations, including reporting to governing bodies upon the divestment of assets and privatisation of organisations such as to the ACCC and public departments.
- Payroll and workplace compliance in line with Fair Work
- Risk, governance and internal audit insights.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting), Monash University
- Member of CPA Australia
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Fraud Examiner