Matthew has always been quick to respond and we place great confidence in his replies to our queries.
Matthew is a Director in our Audit & Assurance division. Matthew has over 14 years of audit experience, including nine years as a manager working with IFRS and listed clients, as well as local GAAP and private clients. Matthew joined PKF Melbourne after spending four years as a manager at PKF Littlejohn LLP in London.
Matthew has been responsible over the years for looking after several clients across a number of sectors, including manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, technology, real estate, law and financial services.
He is a former soccer coach and an avid sports fan. Matthew holds memberships with the Richmond Tigers and Melbourne City FC and has a particular interest in sports statistics. He keeps himself active by running, hiking and playing soccer and is also a keen singer/musician and pub quiz host.
Recent examples of work include:
- A New York-based global regulatory compliance Group, with international turnover of approximately $45m.
- A San Francisco-based technology Group specialising in data and storage networking products, with turnover of approximately $81m.
- A U.K.-based global manufacturer of equipment for construction, agriculture, waste-handling and demolition, with turnover of approximately $250m.
- Listings that Matthew has worked on include an international beverage company that owns, licenses, and markets a growing portfolio of alcohol-based brands, which will list on AIM in 2019.
- Matthew prides himself on responding quickly to client queries and being receptive to their ongoing needs. He is enthusiastic about improving client systems and procedures and always attempts to bring added value whenever possible.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) - University of Leeds
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)