My industry experience allows me to better understand risk from an organisational perspective and I develop strong and collaborative relationships with my clients to enhance the outcomes from the engagements we undertake.
Audit and Assurance Partner
Kaitlynn is a Partner in the Audit & Assurance Division, with professional experience in Australia and Ireland.
Kaitlynn is a commercially-focused risk professional who engages and supports her clients through the provision of External Audit services, as well as Internal Audit, Risk Advisory, Compliance and Governance services. Kaitlynn has a diverse portfolio of clients - working with ASX listed companies, private companies, government-based agencies and not-for-profit organisations. Kaitlynn’s experience extends to clients operating in manufacturing, agribusiness, retail and healthcare in addition to sporting organisation clients.
Kaitlynn adopts a collaborative approach in her work, with a focus on building trust and sharing knowledge in order to concentrate on what matters most to her clients. With her ability to think outside of the box and her responsiveness to client requirements, she is able to work with stakeholders in a breadth of environments. Kaitlynn’s effectiveness in identifying and truly understanding the key risks within an organisation, allows her to provide targeted audit and assurance services that are valued by clients as they strive to achieve their strategic and business objectives.
Recent examples of work include:
- Successfully winning, transitioning and then leading a number of external audit assignments.
- Providing internal audit and risk management services to ASX listed companies and large sporting organisations.
- Working as Group Risk and Compliance Manager at an ASX listed company on an interim basis through a secondment.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Accounting