Andrew is a Director of PKF Corporate Finance and leads the team across our Sydney and Newcastle offices.
Andrew is Chairman of PKF's Asia Pacific Corporate Finance team and Chairman of PKF Australia's National Corporate Finance Committee.
- Lead advisory services with respect to M&A transactions, divestments and capital raising (equity and debt).
- Transaction Support Services including acquisition due diligence, vendor due diligence and Investigating Accountant Reports.
- Valuation services including Independent Expert Reports.
With more than 25 years’ experience Andrew has provided corporate finance advisory services to clients across a wide range of industries, including:
- Financial Services
- Mining and Mining Services
- Real Estate
- Transport and Logistics (airlines, railways, shipping and road)
- Infrastructure (ports, energy, airports and railways)
- Manufacturing and Distribution
Andrew was a Corporate Finance partner at Deloitte and has worked with a wide range of clients, from SMEs to large companies.
Prior to joining Deloitte Andrew was the Chief Financial Officer of an ASX listed global manufacturing and distribution business, for which he led a management buy-out.
Companies that Andrew has led corporate finance assignments for include:
- AGL Energy
- AMP Capital
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Dongfang Modern Agriculture
- Global Infrastructure Partners
- Gloucester Coal
- Goldman Sachs
- Lend Lease
- Macquarie Group
- Pembroke Resources
- Rio Tinto
- Qantas Airways
- Qube Logistics
- Sabre Group
- Virgin Group