The international taxation landscape is constantly changing. Whether you’re setting up a foreign-owned business in Australia or are a local business dealing with overseas customers or suppliers, you can benefit from PKF Australia’s international tax advice.
Our expert team will help navigate the Australian tax implications of your business structure and transactions, avoiding the pitfalls that can arise from cross border dealings. PKF has up-to-date and in-depth expertise in this field and can advise on all aspects of international tax. As a member of PKF International, we also have access to taxation expertise in many overseas jurisdictions.
If you’re new to international tax law, PKF Tax can identify, manage and review the following to help you understand your business obligations in Australia:
- transfer pricing advice and reviews
- withholding tax obligations on payments made to non-residents
- business structuring implications
- employee issues
- financing choices and decisions
- international tax treaties
- tax obligations across more than one tax jurisdiction
- taxation risks
- ATO audit activity.
International tax is complex and dynamic. Allow PKF Tax to help you plan your way to a successful business.