Investigating Accountants Reports
Our team has extensive experience in providing Investigating Accountant’s report with respect to financial information disclosed in a Prospectus of Product Disclosure Statement (“Offer Document”) for an IPO.
Our team members have provided Investigating Accountant’s Report for clients in a wide range of industries and for small-cap IPO’s through to IPO’s of ASX 100 companies.
Our Investigating Accountant’s Report provides an independent opinion as to whether the historical information included in the prospectus or product disclosure statements is fairly presented and whether forecast financial information is based on reasonable assumptions
- Provision of an Investigating Accountant’s Report for inclusion in the offer document as to the fairness of historical financial information presented in the offer document;
- Membership of Due Diligence Committee;
- Reporting Person to Due Diligence Committee;
- Preparation of materiality guidance for the Offer Document;
- Guidance on the presentation of financial information in the offer document in accordance with ASX or NSX and ASIC requirements; and
- Assistance with compilation or preparation of financial information for inclusion in the offer document (this role will be subject to maintaining our independence as investigating accountant).
We have experience with providing Investigating Accountant’s report for the following types of transactions:
- Initial Public Offering of Australian Companies and Foreign Companies on the ASX and NSX
- Relisting of companies on the ASX
- Reverse takeovers on the ASX
Cross border capability
PKF Corporate Finance has team of corporate finance and accounting professionals in key markets in Asia, UK & Europe, North America and South America. We work closely with these teams to ensure that cross border IPOs are executed smoothly and efficiently. This includes providing support in each market on financial due diligence, tax structuring and provision of audit services, as required.