Join our team as an Assistant Manager
at PKF Brisbane
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our Business Services team, to commence employment as soon as possible.
PKF Brisbane is one of Brisbane's fastest growing accounting firms. We are a member firm of PKF International with offices in over 440 cities and 150 countries worldwide. We are a leading provider of business services, audit, superannuation, tax and specialist services to clients locally and internationally.
Our Business Services team is an integrated group of specialists that deliver services specifically developed and tailored to each business, providing clients with sound financial strategies, reporting and governance. We can act as an outsourced role on the client’s management team, helping clients to develop better relationships with key stakeholders such as their banks and financiers.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSFs
- Preparing FBT returns
- Preparing BASs and IASs
- Supervision of a team of accountants
- Managing your own client portfolio
What you need to apply
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed an accounting degree (BCom or BBus)
- Possess 5+ years' experience working in business services in an accounting firm
- Be CA or CPA qualified
- Display great communication skills and be able to establish long-lasting relationships with clients
- Be able to work independently or as part of a larger engagement team