For me, assisting clients to unlock the real potential their business holds is paramount. I endeavour to develop steadfast business relationships, built on trust and paved with unwavering results.
Business Advisory – Principal
Trent has over 15 years of experience helping business owners to maximise their wealth and achieve their personal and business goals.
Trent is a specialist pharmacy accountant and business advisor. Over the past 15 years Trent has worked with more than 100 pharmacy groups (both small and large) across most major banner groups. Trent has extensive experience in retail and business growth strategies, buying / selling pharmacies, cashflow forecasting / budgeting, structuring, due diligence, preparing a pharmacy for sale, KPI reporting and benchmarking and is an expert in pharmacy valuation.
He has an in depth understanding of the legislative provisions that govern to the pharmacy industry including ownership laws, location rules and the specific state by state requirements. This combination of industry specific expertise and business knowledge allows Trent to work closely with his clients, developing business strategies that comply with these parameters, while creating the best opportunities and options for success for his clients.
Trent strives to develop long-standing and ongoing relationships with his clients. This ensures that he can work as an extension of the business' internal team and deliver quality advice and solutions aimed at achieving your goals.
Recent examples of work include:
- Deliver complex financial modelling for large multi-national business as part of a proposed acquisition.
- Assist numerous pharmacy business owners to buy, sell and relocate pharmacies in including end to end management of NSW Pharmacy Council and Medicare requirements.
- Successful completion of pharmacy incorporation from a sole trader structure into a company structure for growth pharmacy business.
- Assist first time pharmacy owner to achieve business growth targets through regular mentoring and coaching.
- Successful implementation of business restructure utilising small business capital gains tax concessions for growing SME.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Newcastle
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)