Relationships with our clients built on trust and mutual respect is fundamental to our role of achieving their wealth objectives.
Simon heads up our PKF Wealth Melbourne team. He has over 20 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry including senior advisory roles at Bank of Melbourne Private, Commonwealth Private Bank, HSBC Private Clients and boutique advisory firm Paradigm Wealth Management.
Simon is highly experienced in providing Strategic, Investment and Protection Advice to high net worth families, executives and business owners, helping them to successfully manage their wealth and meet their changing financial needs during different stages of their life.
He has particular expertise in the areas of Self-Managed Superannuation, retirement planning and the management of diversified investment portfolios.
Simon takes a dedicated, personal approach to providing strategic wealth advice and investment solutions; that stay tailored to suit the needs of each individual client. Clients value Simon’s experience, ongoing guidance and mutual trust in partnering with them to manage their wealth.
Examples of Simon’s recent work include:
- Providing tailored investment advice for high net worth families to ensure long term performance that is consistent with their objectives.
- Preparing clients for a successful transition to retirement through the utilisation of both pre and post retirement strategies.
- Assisting clients in structuring their affairs for a seamless transfer of intergenerational wealth.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm)
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning (GDipFinPlanning SIA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
ASIC Authorised Representative Number 345999
Authorised Representative of The Advice Exchange (ABN 55 107 629 194 and AFSL 278937).