It is important for businesses entering their early growth phases to ensure they partner up with a team of professionals that can add value to their business and ensure that exit strategies and further growth is included in their strategic landscape.
Audit and Assurance – Director
Ruan is a Director within the Audit and Assurance division. Ruan has experience in Australia and EMEA where he has worked with various entities listed on the ASX, LSE and JSE. His clients are leaders in manufacturing, mining, alternative financing solutions, SAAS, NFP, travel and tourism, hospitality and property development.
Ruan is a Registered Company Auditor who also regularly works on projects including due diligence, internal audit, financial modelling, implementation of business intelligence software and data visualisation.
As a result of his significant global experience Ruan has a firm understanding of the complex landscape companies need to navigate as multi-nationals and regularly advises his clients on these complexities.
Recent examples of work:
- A significant part of Ruan’s portfolio of work includes working with start-ups which he is very passionate about, he has advised clients as they go through their growth phases and worked closely on exit strategies including mergers and acquisitions and listings.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences
- Chartered Accountant (Australia and New Zealand)
- Chartered Accountant (SA)
- Registered Company Auditor