I really enjoy working with our clients so I can learn more about their business and their goals to help us better deliver our services and provide solutions to help them.
Business Advisory Director
Rebecca leads the firm’s Rockhampton office, providing taxation and business advisory service to clients in the region.
She is a qualified chartered accountant with over 18 years of professional services experience with the firms Johnson & Tennent, Bentleys, ABA White and PKF.
During this time, Rebecca has gained experience dealing with all sections of accounting, superannuation and taxation law including income tax, capital gains tax, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and goods and services tax. Rebecca provides assistance to clients with the ongoing impact of taxation developments and ensures that clients are appropriately structured and compliant with their taxation obligations as well as working with clients to better understand and improve their business.
Recent examples of work include:
- Providing detailed information to help clients better understand their business, their structures and importantly cashflow
- Working with clients to achieve a transition of family business and/or property to the next generation and in separation of families
- Providing estimates and tax planning information to assist clients with important year end or other major event planning and decision making
- Working with external professionals (e.g. banks, lawyers) to help clients achieve their goal or needs
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - Central Queensland University
- A registered Tax Agent