Paul’s areas of speciality include Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support, Auditing, Management Consultancy and GST.
Formerly the Chairman of Partners, Paul has recently transitioned to a Consulting role with PKF Adelaide.He has over 33 years' experience working in both Australia and the UK.
His dedication to further education has seen Paul receive recognition for achieving the highest mark in SA and Australia in the Advanced Insolvency Course.
Covering the full spectrum of PKF clients, Paul works to service small to medium enterprises right through to the specific issues faced by professional clients across a range of industries.
Paul is a Director of a Financial Services Licensee which contains Adelaide CBD properties.
Some of Paul’s key assignments have included:
- Giving evidence in the Federal Court of Australia, the Supreme Court of South Australia, the Supreme Court of Victoria, the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the Family Court of Australia, the Magistrates Court and the District Court of South Australia.
- Previously appointed as Official Liquidator, Receiver & Manager, Members' and Creditors' Voluntary Liquidator, Voluntary Administrator and Deeds of Company Arrangement Administrator for a large range of companies in Australia and the UK.
- Provided reports on various insolvency-related issues and situations, including advice to bankers in relation to security reviews and possible turnaround strategies.
- Director of numerous commercial and not for profit entities.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)