“I have passion for value – both in defining its significance and by adding value to businesses through various forms of evaluation, modelling, and analysis. Value is at the core of all corporate transactions, emphasizing its importance as a key consideration.”
Corporate Finance Associate Director
For more than 7 years', Milica has delivered advisory and corporate finance services to a broad range of clients across Australia and South Africa.
Specialising in business valuations, Milica has a deep understanding of modelling and analysis and can help her clients navigate complex accounting challenges. Milica is a real problem solver. Through her strong analytical and technical skills Milica leads various transactions and supports cross-functional teams covering an array of industries. From start-ups to more-well-established business, Milica is empathetic and dedicates herself to understanding and supporting her clients on a case-by-case basis.
Her intricacy and eye for detail has also led her to be an exceptional mentor for her team as she thrives on developing efficiencies. Milica is invested in those around her and goes above and beyond to help them reach their goals, grow and mature. Milica's selfless and ambitious approach to all areas of her work has enabled her to build an excellent rapport with her clients and colleagues, which is highly valued by both.
Recent examples of work:
- Assisted a number of funds in valuing their diverse portfolios, including both start-ups and more-well-established businesses
- Performed numerous valuations of private and public entities in a diverse range of industries
- Assisted several businesses to improve their reporting and analysis through the use of integrated financial modelling and analysis
- Advised the board of directors of a large, listed mining company on the key quantitative and strategic considerations of alternate sources of funding
- Completed numerous acquisition and vendor due diligence assignment
Qualifications and memberships:
- Chartered Accountant (CA ANZ)
- CFA Charterholder (CFA Institute)
- Financial Modelling and Valuation Analyst (CFI)
- Master of Business Administration: Entrepreneurship and Innovation (University of London)