My work has a material impact in ensuring my clients get to enjoy the lifestyle that they want.
Business Advisory Services Senior Manager
Matthew is a Senior Manager within the Business Advisory division at PKF Melbourne. Matthew joined the firm in 2019 after 8 years in a boutique accounting practice in the Melbourne CBD. His time there gave him a unique opportunity to build rapport with his clients, enabling their businesses to flourish and achieve their goals.
With over 10 years of experience in accounting, specialising in engagements with SMEs, Matthew knows the SME market in great detail and understands the challenges that they face on a day-to-day basis. It is this extensive experience which allows Matthew to advise his clients in a personal and bespoke manner.
Matthew’s passion is to assist SME businesses and their beneficial owners to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals. Matthew understands that his work directly impacts his clients’ personal lifestyles and this drives him to find effective and beneficial solutions.
Recent examples of Matt's engagements include:
- Implementation of tax consolidation mechanisms in the restructure of a group of corporate entities.
- Advising and assisting in the sale of a large family-owned business to ensure the owner received the most favourable result, allowing them to build family wealth and further assist in their philanthropic endeavours.
- Treasurer of a not-for-profit organisation aiming to assist aspiring artists deliver their work to a broader audience.
- Trustee of a deceased estate involving the management of funds for minor beneficiaries.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – RMIT University
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)