I work closely with my clients, providing them with ‘peace of mind’, resulting in robust, long standing relationships built on trust and integrity.
Business Advisory Partner
Justin has a public practice accounting career that spans over 30 years in first and second tier accounting firms in Melbourne. Justin works closely with his clients allowing them to have peace of mind that their accounts are in good hands. His opinion and advice are highly regarded resulting in relationships built on trust and integrity.
Justin has been a Partner with PKF Melbourne since 2002 and his experience is exclusively in the Business Advisory area, advising small to medium size family owned businesses and the families behind these businesses. His knowledge extends beyond the accounting, tax and succession needs of the business to the personal tax and retirement planning of the family members.
In keeping with this, Justin has completed his Family Business Australia adviser specialist accreditation, and is the chairman of Family Business Australia, Victorian Advisers Committee and sits on the Family Business Australia Victorian Executive Committee. Justin is committed to family business.
Justin's industry expertise spans across multiple sectors including childcare, high-end retail, professional services, property development and construction, road and infrastructure engineering, traffic management signage, and wholesale and distribution
This vast experience and network provide Justin with the essential components to fulfill the role of ‘trusted adviser’ to his clients. Having a solid understanding of his client’s financial position and goals, allows Justin to advise, discuss and challenge business owners. Recently, Justin has assisted clients in varies areas including property acquisitions, selling businesses, transitioning businesses to the next generation, maximizing his client’s private wealth, and the drafting of Wills.
For Justin, it is a privilege to be actively involved with some very special clients.
Recent examples of work include:
- Assisting an Australian-based client with a restructure for the buying, distributing and exporting of their product.
- Assisting several clients with divorce property settlements including splitting superannuation entitlements.
- Preparing of an information memorandum for the potential sale of a multi-national business.
- Assisting in the creation of two mirrored tax consolidated groups for parties to a substantial property development.
Justin’s industry expertise ranges across multiple sectors, including:
- High-end retail
- Professional services
- Property development and construction
- Road and infrastructure engineering
- Traffic management signage
- Wholesale and distribution
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Family Business Australia Specialist Accredited Adviser