Huss has helped us enormously in the growth phase of our business. He now manages our internal reporting functions, boardroom formalities, audit processes and annual compliance. We trust Huss and the PKF team completely and are appreciative of the ongoing support and advice.
Director - Ten Farms Pty Ltd
Huss is a Director in the Business Advisory team with over 12 years of experience in providing financial accounting services to clients in a diverse range of industries.
Huss enjoys working closely with his clients to assist with everyday business requirements throughout the life cycle of their business. His client centric approach allows him to clearly understand both business and personal goals and cater advice accordingly to achieve successful outcomes.
This approach allows Huss to be considered a trusted advisor to the business and confidant to business owners.
His clients consist predominantly of SMEs, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
Huss’ specialist industries include:
- Professional Services
- Health Care
- Wholesale & Retail
Recent examples of Huss' work include:
- Assistance and negotiation of business sale, including review of tax considerations and funding options.
- Advising clients on strategic direction including access to funding, review of internal controls and risk.
- Development and delivery of three way financial model to assist with cash flow management.
- Acting as an outsourced CFO.
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce – LaTrobe University