Helping clients achieve their goals, by developing proactive strategies and implementing continuous monitoring, is the most rewarding part of my job.
Business Advisory Director
Daniel’s specialist experience and knowledge are predominately in the areas of developing strategies and structuring business to achieve tax savings.
His experience and interests also extend to providing advice and structuring of self-managed superannuation, estate planning and providing asset protection advice.
Throughout his career, Daniel has enjoyed developing strong relationships with his clients. By working by closely with his clients, Daniel is able to increase his understanding of their businesses and provide tailored advice and solutions.
With a wide variety of small to medium-sized businesses clients all over Australia, Daniel enjoys working with his clients and assisting them in achieving their business and financial goals.
Daniel is also committed to giving back to the community and is an Honorary Director and serves on various committees of the not-for-profit aged care centre ‘Peninsula Village’ at Umina.
Growing up on the Central Coast attending local schools, Daniel is married with three young daughters and has many interests outside his professional career including surfing, golf, fishing, boating and spending time with his family.
Recent examples of work include:
- Performing projections and cash flow modelling to assist a client obtain the $2M funding required to acquire plant to secure additional contracts, resulting in improving the profitability of the business.
- Performing a thorough review of the actual costs to manufacture customised construction products being manufactured. Determining the actual cost of each product, led to improving pricing, and improving profit margins and cash flow across the business.
- Assisting with the structuring of a business sale of a wholesale supplier of building products, to reduce
- Capital Gains Tax. Being hands-on through the transaction assisted with a smooth sale process.
- Assisting a customised manufacturer of custom trailers, implementing budgets, targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve staff efficiencies, to improve job turnaround, resulting in improved cash flow and profitability.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Masters of Applied Taxation (UNSW)
- Registered Tax Agent
- SPAA Specialist SMSF Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)