Independent Expert Reports
PKF Corporate Finance assists with the preparation of independent expert reports (IERs) to ensure that a transaction is fair and reasonable with respect to the shareholders that are not associated with the transactions.
Our team members have extensive experience in providing Independent Expert Reports for a wide range of transactions across many industries.
We have prepared reports with respect to:
- Takeover offers
- Merger transactions
- Related party transactions
- Share-based transactions in the public arena
- Share issues
- Share buybacks
- Compulsory acquisitions
Our IERs provide impartial and credible advice to shareholders. Reports are presented clearly and concisely, containing:
- A summary of the proposed transaction
- A statement of the purpose and objectives of the report, including a discussion on the presented opinion
- Analysis of the businesses involved
- A description of the relevant industries
- Detailed analysis of the proposed transaction, usually including a valuation of one or more entities
- An opinion on whether a transaction is fair and reasonable and in the best interests of shareholders.
Our experienced team prepares high quality, timely reports. We take our independence seriously and make sure we comply with all regulatory requirements.
Cross Border Capability
PKF Corporate Finance has a team of valuation specialists in key markets in Asia, UK & Europe, North America and South America.