By Stacie Shaw
04 August 2022
What has changed?
The ATO are implementing these changes to strengthen security of your online services. This is to ensure that only the correct registered agents have access to your Tax and Super details.
This means that you now need to use the Agent Nominations feature via Online Services to nominate PKF as your authorised agent
How to nominate PKF
- Click to log in to your Online Services business portal
(See below if you do not have access to Online Services – you will need a MyGovID)
- Select Profile then Agent details
- At the Agent nominations feature
- Select Add
- Type in our registered agent's number:
- 36556005 or type PKF NEWCASTLE PTY LTD
- 25452363 or type PKF SYDNEY PTY LTD
- 26008312 or type PKF(NS) SUPER PTY LTD
- 1815005 or type PKF(NS) TAX PTY LTD
- 26074156 or type PKF HOSPITALITY SYDNEY PTY LTD (QUANTACO PTY LTD)
- Select search
- Select the tax agent from the list
- Select the declaration – I declare the information I have provided is true and correct
- Select submit.
- Email your PKF Representative to let them know you have completed the process – please note, PKF will NOT automatically receive notification from the ATO that this has been completed, so we need you to notify us
Accessing Online services for business
To access Online services for business you'll need to sign in using myGovID.
If you’re new to our online services, you will have to first set up your myGovID and then link it to your business in Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM).
For access and set up assistance, see: