Role: Audit & Assurance Graduate 2022
Location: Melbourne, Australia
About PKF Melbourne Audit & Assurance
PKF Melbourne is a proud member firm of PKF International, a global accounting and advisory practice and with member firms in 150 countries we are ideally placed to help our clients comply with all domestic and international statutory regulations.
We are set apart by our commitment to developing and maintaining strong, personal relationships with our clients’ key decision makers and principals. For our clients this translates to accessible and knowledgeable senior staff and partners, able to provide prompt and reliable advice.
Our team of audit specialists in Melbourne has extensive technical and accounting knowledge and considerable experience in interpreting and applying Australian and international accounting, auditing, financial reporting standards and other regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a final 2022 graduate to join our team in the Melbourne Audit Division. The role is a perfect opportunity to gain exposure to the provision of audit and assurance services in a professional working environment.
Our audit graduates begin their professional career providing audit and assurance services to an extensive range of entities including:
- Companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), other Australian exchanges and those on overseas markets;
- Large proprietary companies and groups;
- Family-owned enterprises, private companies and trusts;
- Entities registered under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Government agencies and departments.
For our graduate positions, we are looking for more than just technical accounting knowledge. Important attributes include:
- Enthusiasm, confidence and excellent communication skills;
- A strong work ethic, taking pride in and ownership of your work;
- An appetite to learn and an inquisitive mind;
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships inside and outside of the firm.
- Past professional experience will be viewed favourably, although not essential.
- If this is you, then we are keen to hear from you.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting your CV to [email protected]