Join our team as a Junior Bookkeeper
at PKF Brisbane
We are looking for a full-time Junior Bookkeeper to join our Business Services team, to commence employment as soon as possible.
PKF Brisbane is located in the Brisbane CBD, and is a member firm of PKF International with offices in over 440 cities and 150 countries worldwide. We are a leading provider of business services, audit, superannuation, tax and specialist services to clients locally and internationally.
Our Business Services division provides a range of tax, advisory and compliance services to clients in various industries. As part of the group’s service offering, we provide bookkeeping services, working closely with business owners and managers, as well as accountants from the PKF team.
What you need to apply
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year of bookkeeping experience in a public practice accounting firm
- Be skilled in MYOB and Xero (essential) and other accounting packages (not essential, but a bonus)
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Work well in a team environment
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will be part of a broader team that is committed to skills development and a positive culture. Our working style is informal, but professional. We have an active social calendar and encourage all of our team members to contribute their ideas and opinions on client and business matters.Apply now