Join our team as a forensic accountant
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to build a successful career in Forensic Accounting. As a well-established and growing Forensic Accounting Team we’re looking for someone to support the Forensic Principal oversee our team whilst advancing your career by gaining exposure to a diverse range of commercial litigation, family law, estate disputes and insurance litigation matters.
Joining this small team is an exciting opportunity to gain a breadth of experience across a range of forensic accounting matters, interaction with clients and the opportunity to take on additional responsibility as your experience grows. You’ll enjoy applying critical thinking and analysis skills identifying relevant insights from financial and non-financial information and demonstrate the ability to report these in a plain speak manner. The role type if full time or part time with hybrid and flexible working.
At PKF, our purpose is empower businesses to focus on what they do best.
We are among Australia’s Top 10 business advisory, accounting and assurance providers. Our organisation is proud to be an entrepreneurial and international brand that opens doors to expertise from around the world. We are part of a globally respected family of like-minded, separately owned firms located in over 400 cities.
Within Australia, we have almost 100 partners and 800 talented people across 12 locations. We transform local ambition into global opportunity and global experience into local growth.
To see our employee benefits click here
What you need to apply
- A broad range of forensic accounting matters including: valuations in a litigious context and quantification of loss in commercial litigation and insurance matters;
- Construction of valuations & economic loss modelling for a range of businesses..
- Conducting research and analysis of a variety of business, industry, and economic data/information.
The role with suit someone with
- A relevant degree qualification , CA or CPA qualifications.
- An interest in challenging themselves and advancing their career.
- Well-developed written and verbal skills to communicate effectively.
- Strong organisational skills and enjoys the autonomy to manage projects to completion and deadline.
- A commitment to the professional development of others.
- An interest in liaising with and building relationships with clients and referrers on a day-to-day basis.
- An agile approach in adapting to shifting or competing client deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel and Word and accounting packages such as Xero and MYOB.